Funding programme "go-digital"

In close cooperation with our partner emilQ® EXCELLENCE & TV, which is authorized by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi), we offer you the opportunity to access a state funding fund for digitization projects.

The funding is called "Go Digital" and is intended to support small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in particular as well as the craft industry to prepare themselves for the digital future and thus remain competitive.

According to studies by the BMWi, the digitalization of the entire day-to-day business is currently one of the biggest challenges for all companies in the german economy.

"The digital transformation affects all industries, functions and business units, and in order to be competitive in the long term, it is important to firmly establish digitalization in all business processes in the company" (Source: BMWi).

This is where the "go-digital" funding programme gets into action: With its three modules

  • Digitalized Business Processes
  • Digital Market Development
  • IT Security

"go-digital" is aiming specifically at small and medium-sized companies in the commercial sector as well as trades.

The program offers practical consulting services in order to keep pace with the technological and social developments in the field of online trade, the digitalization of everyday business and the growing need for security in digital networking (source: BMWi).

We - the Institute - realise digital automation and implementation supported by the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform emilQ DAILY®, which already - similar to a prefabricated house - contributes approx. 80% of the added value to the customer projects. The remaining 20% ​​are determined by the customer through the definition of his individual requirements. This results in a siginificant reduction of project costs ans well as time consumtion and reduction of mistakes.

As part of "Go Digital" we take over the entire project administration for you - from application to project completion.

Together with our partner emilQ® EXCELLENCE & TV, we are not only responsible for the application and consulting service itself, but also for the examination of the required project accounting with the BMWi.

Criteria for companies to be supported (Source: BMWi):

  • Business enterprises including craft with technological potential
  • Employment of less than 100 employees
  • Annual turnover or annual balance sheet of the previous year of a maximum of 20 million euros
  • Establishment or branch in Germany
  • Eligibility under the de minimis regulation

How big is the funding?

Advisory services are subsidized in a selected main module with any necessary secondary modules with a funding rate of 50 percent to a maximum consultant daily rate of 1,100 euros.

The funding scope is a maximum of 30 days in a period of half a year.

Further information on the "go-digital" funding program can be found in the FAQ of the BMWi.

For questions and an initial consultation on the subject, we are at your disposal. Please contact our Customer Service Team from Monday to Friday between the hours of 07:00 a.m. - 07:00 p.m. by phone +49 89 899 884 - 84 or anytime via e-mail to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

(Text source: Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy, Berlin).